The measuring wings are used to indicate *, to check, and to record the flow and speed values of our installations.
(Associated with a differential pressure control means)
| TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS
• Power supply 24V or 240V
• Speed measurement 3 to 100 m/s
• Real-time display of air flow
• Material: Steel and PLA Plastic
• Operating Temperature Max: 55 ° C
• Pressure: max 2 bar static
• The distribution of the measuring orifices on the wings makes it possible to control the average flow rate.
• The installation is done by assembling the elements in the duct.
| AUTOMATIC DECOLMATOR WITH AIR
The air bleeder makes it possible to unclog the orifices of the measurement wings by injecting compressed air into them in a preset sequence.
• Speed (m / s) * = KL x √ (Pt-Ps)
With Pt and Ps in Pascal
• Flow rate (m3 / h) * = KL x √ (Pd) x S x 3600
With Pd in Pascal and S in m2