Ventilation for industries and oil & gas
Ventilation in the oil and gas industry represents a real challenge because the hydrocarbons are an important source of carbon and toxic gases. With stricter legislation for the exploitation of these resources, which represent almost 2/3 of world energy, producers must improve their ventilation systems.
Our skills acquired historically in underground mines and quarries allow us to accompany you during the different phases of your project from preliminary design to execution works through the phases of consultation and tendering.
Before any request, we ask our research office to establish a record of the situation on site using measurements and facts. This first survey will allow us to establish a coherent study and adapted to the problems encountered. Indeed, we adapt and dimension ventilation on concrete elements (pollution types and quantities).
PARTNAIR INDUSTRIES is the choice :
- of tailor-made solutions for a total control from the design to the installation. We adapt perfectly our equipments to geometrical constraints of your site,
- of an optimal and optimized energy efficiency.
Study of ventilation concepts
- control of the conformity of the existing ventilation with regard to the regulations in force and with regard to the specifities of your sector,
- improvement and optimization of the on-site existing installations,
- digital modelling of the networks
Study of the concepts of filtration / captation
- Sizing study of a filtration system by means of innovative and adapted technologies,
- Sizing study of a scrubber system
Partnair Industries offers industrial ventilation equipment with increased resistance. It has been specially designed for oil & gas industries. We implement ventilation systems, filtration and industrial air conditioning, optimized and controlled to ensure compliance of your production sites.
For rental and sale, including leasing, these systems are accompanied by personalized service and control installation reception.